TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Flylink Hire services is a licensed private hire taxi company approved and licensed by New Zealand transport agency and is fully authorised to run the business as a private hire taxi company.
- Flylink Hire Services, provides, Instant online fixed price quotes which are being given on the basis of the address details entered by you. Please make sure you enter the correct address details with correct suburb to get most exact quote.
- The Driver has the authority to charge you the correct fare which could be different to the provided quote, if the details entered are found to be incorrect.
- We accept online bookings two and a half hours prior to pick to pick up time. If you make a booking you will receive a confirmation e mail with all details. You must check all details of this email and see if they are correct and immediately get in touch with us on phone +64 220112203 if you find any discrepancy.
- You must reply to our reconfirmation call or text message. If we do not receive any reconfirmation the booking shall get cancelled and Flylink Hire services shall not entertain any claims of any nature whatsoever, even if you have booking confirmation email from us.
- The time for travel given by our website is just an indication and is not exact as it might differ with traffic conditions so please make your own estimation of the travel time if you are catching a flight.
- Flylink hire services will not responsible for any late arrival to destination. And we are not responsible If you missed your Flight because of traffic or any road conditions or situation beyond Drivers control.
- Our drivers shall be available waiting prior to your flight arrival in case of pick up off a domestic flight and shall be available 15 minutes after your international flight arrival.
- Communication is important and you must switch on your mobile as soon as your flight lands the driver might send you a text message and you must reply to that.
- If you do not find the driver with the name board you must call us on +64 220112203 before you decide to get into another taxi. If we don’t hear from you we shall treat it as “No Show” and would be entitled to charge the full fare and shall not provide any refunds if you have paid in advance.
- Flylink Hire Services uses Business class sedans for all pickups and can only carry 2 large suitcases and 2 carryon bags if you have more luggage than this please do speak to us on phone which will help us assess if we would be able to provide you our transport service.
- If a passenger spoils the car in any way Flylink hire services has the right to charge the passenger a minimum of $200.00 or can charge higher to extent of damage to the vehicle.
- Flylink Hire Services and its drivers do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any property /luggage carried in their vehicles.
Count Stats Visits